Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful Counselor

In Isaiah chapter 9, the prophet is talking about the coming of the Messiah.  He says in verse six, "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  As we continue to explore His Presence this month, we begin by looking at what it means for Jesus to be our Wonderful Counselor.  (click on the title to listen to message)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say THANK YOU very much for taking the time to share your sermon with others! I'm sure you are quite a blessing to your congregation!

The reason I came to your website is that my sister and I were talking about coming to visit Rincon for a visit and possibly moving there. She lives in Fredrick MD and I live in Roanoke VA.

I have become very active in my church and don't want to move somewhere that I can't have that activity in my life. I go to First Christian Church in Salem VA. Pastor Dan Netting is our pastor. The people are wonderful and I dearly love the fellowship at our church and being involved!

I just wanted to say thank you again! If we do decide to come down to Rincon, I will definitely come for your worship service! Your sermon was awesome and very moving!

Sincerely,
Pat Wilson